Blueprint’s vast regional network of active Texas seniors housing investors and operators results in successful portfolio sale during continued market disruption
- The Eastern Texas portfolio consisted of three assisted living communities comprising 132 units, with all communities located within a two-hour total drive time.
- While two of the three communities were vacant at the time of sale, one was operational and 90% occupied at closing.
- Blueprint positioned the deal as a unique investment opportunity for an incoming buyer to acquire the vacant communities below replacement cost, while leveraging cash flow of the stabilized community.
- Dallas MSA-based WindRiver Companies, a seniors housing developer, owner, and operator, was ultimately selected as the buyer given their familiarity with the Texas regulatory landscape and proximity to all three assets.
- Blueprint worked closely with all parties involved to ensure a smooth transaction and closing even with the logistical challenges that COVID-19 continues to present in the industry.