Blueprint leverages extensive regional knowledge of Utah seniors housing investors and operators and expert knowledge of HUD 232 TPA process to successfully facilitate sale and HUD assumption of assisted living and memory care community
- The well-maintained community was built in 1999, featured 32 units of assisted living and 10 units of memory care, and was located just 10 miles east of the affluent and rapidly growing retirement destination of Park City, Utah.
- Blueprint positioned the deal as a unique investment opportunity for an incoming acquirer to assume the attractive in-place HUD loan and capitalize on readily attainable operational efficiencies by integrating the community into an existing geographic portfolio to ultimately generate strong cash-on-cash returns.
- While the community had historically demonstrated a track record of consistent operating performance, the Pacific Northwest-based ownership group decided to make a strategic decision to sell as the community represented their only asset in the state of Utah.
- After a comprehensive and strategic marketing process, Blueprint advised the selection of a Salt Lake City-based owner-operator for their existing seniors housing portfolio within Utah as well as their level of familiarity owning and operating similar sized communities.
- Blueprint ensured a smooth transaction by helping to navigate all parties through the HUD 232 TPA process in addition to working through the everchanging operating environment given the recent surge of COVID-19 cases throughout Utah.