Two-Transaction Sale of Four Skilled Nursing Facilities Totaling 572 Beds Located throughout Eastern Massachusetts
Blueprint relies upon comprehensive process and considerable knowledge of regional operators and investors to assist receiver in sale of portfolio
- Blueprint was engaged by the Massachusetts-based court-appointed receiver to represent the facilities for sale.
- Blueprint’s process leveraged extensive market knowledge and transaction experience in southern New England to approach a wide array of potential acquirers seeking to expand their footprint in the state and correct the operational trajectory of the facilities.
- Despite best efforts, identifying a buyer with the ability to step up to the challenge and work through the pre-receivership era obstacles proved difficult.
- Blueprint remained vigilant and ultimately identified an operator up to the task of turning the page on the challenged history of these facilities.
- A reputable operator of skilled nursing facilities along the eastern seaboard with a specific focus in Massachusetts arose to the challenge and, following a period as interim manager, aligned with a trusted capital partner to acquire all four facilities. The transaction closed on October 1.