Blueprint leverages unmatched regional market knowledge to demand new pricing for the next generation of skilled nursing design, setting a record for highest price per bed sale in the Arizona SNF market in the last five years
- The state-of-the-art 50-bed transitional care facility was developed in 2018 by Embree Asset Group (EAG), a national single-tenant, build-to-suit development company. EAG entered a long-term NNN lease with the prior operator, Welbrook Senior Living, though the parties mutually decided to capitalize on the strong market conditions present in the healthcare M&A space.
- Blueprint ran a highly confidential and strategic marketing process targeting experienced and reputable owner-operators in the transitional rehab space. After careful consideration, the selected buyer is a non-profit that has selected The Goodman Group to manage the facility. Embree Capital Markets Group advised EAG on the disposition while providing the capital and sourcing the debt for the development.
- The buyer, knowing the cost of construction, seized the opportunity to expand its presence and acquire an operating entity that matched its mission and long-term strategy.
- The facility, which has since been rebranded as Aspire Transitional Care, features all private rooms and is strategically located less than one mile from both downtown Flagstaff and the Flagstaff Medical Center.
- By working collaboratively with both the buyer and seller throughout the entirety of the due diligence process, Blueprint successfully navigated the current uncertainty in the short-term transitional rehab industry.