Blueprint utilizes broad market reach to identify addiction recovery center provider to lease shuttered SNF
- Blueprint represented the long-standing REIT client to identify a tenant for a legacy asset that was no longer operating as a licensed skilled nursing facility.
- With 66 beds reverted to the State of Connecticut following closure of the asset, the vacant building was the perfect fit for the growing addiction recovery provider.
- Despite the attractiveness of the location and physical structure, attaining the zoning designation for use as a recovery center proved onerous.
- After a long and complex process, the zoning board approved the center and the tenant moved forward to execute the lease with the REIT.
- Blueprint effectively managed the process from marketing the asset to negotiating the transaction documents and managing the timeline of the zoning process. All parties worked collaboratively to the finish line.