Blueprint’s persistent spirit keeps transaction on track to success
- Occupancy issues at the facility resulted in the well-respected regional owner-operator electing to exclusively engage with Blueprint to strategically divest of the property.
- Blueprint’s highly targeted initial outreach garnered immediate investor interest, however, the uncertainty caused by the onset of the pandemic caused the initially selected buyer to pause. While remaining in communication with the originally selected buyer, who no longer had exclusivity, Blueprint re-approached the market with a broader reach.
- This adapted process generated three competing offers from regional owner-operators with the initial buyer again emerging as the optimal choice.
- Blueprint remained involved with every step of the process by working alongside the seller, buyer, attorneys, lenders, and third parties to ensure all were committed to achieving a timely and successful close.
- Blueprint’s proactive and high-touch approach provided the seller with value, certainty, and timing that could not have been achieved otherwise.