Blueprint’s expert market knowledge leads to seamless off-market sale
- Located in Defiance County, 40 minutes northeast of Fort Wayne, Indiana, Hickory Creek at Hicksville is a 61-bed skilled nursing facility built in 1966.
- A staple in the community, the facility is the only licensed provider in the area and features mostly semi-private room accommodations.
- Representing the non-profit regional operator’s only location in the state, the REIT landlord and its tenant sought an exit and agreed to engage Blueprint for its unmatched knowledge of the marketplace.
- Blueprint executed the confidential off-market negotiations in less than two weeks, securing attractive transaction terms and timing beyond the seller’s expectations.
- While COVID-19 was surging again in the Midwest, Blueprint proactively managed all parties to expeditiously finalize contract negotiations and secure all necessary regulatory approvals to close the transaction as scheduled.