Blueprint expeditiously executes transaction at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Located in Athens near the University of Texas Health East Texas campus, the skilled nursing and long-term care facility was built in 1987 with mostly semi-private rooms.
- The facility historically maintained steady operating levels while enrolled in QIPP; however, the opening of a new competitor put downward pressure on quality admissions throughout the local market.
- Blueprint’s direct marketing strategy on behalf of the REIT seller generated significant market interest, including five competitive offers from investors and operators seeking to grow in the region.
- A Fort Worth, Texas-based owner-operator with a presence in East Texas and recent experience transacting with the seller was selected as the buyer because of their familiarity with the market and commitment to close quickly.
- Blueprint kept all parties on track to successfully close the transaction without delay in less than 90 days from offer acceptance.