Blueprint successfully represented LTC Properties Inc. in the divesture of its Preferred Care Portfolio, which included approximately 2,500 beds across five states. Blueprint assisted LTC with the sales by identifying buyers for a series of transactions, leveraging the firm’s broad market coverage and regional expertise to generate combined net proceeds to LTC of approximately $78 million.
- The facility is in an affluent neighborhood and was recently expanded and renovated
- The facility’s prime location near regional medical centers, including Banner Baywood and Banner Gateway, provides a consistent inflow of local skilled nursing referrals
- Blueprint highlighted the facility’s upside for an incoming investor, including elevating the clinical profile and capturing a larger portion of the vast referral network
- Blueprint’s marketing campaign focused on identifying an acquirer that brought maximum execution probability combined with the shortest timeline to closing
- The selected buyer with an existing operating footprint in the market should help to optimize census
- The transaction closed in late 2019, representing the first of five transactions that made up LTC’s Preferred Care Portfolio