Blueprint strategically markets private-pay memory care community to bring transaction to successful close on behalf of a private ownership group
- Villagio of Kerrville enjoys a strong reputation locally and is supported by a long-tenured staff. The community has maintained occupancy levels more than 90% and operational margins around 30% over recent historical periods (COVID adjusted).
- The community is well located near Kerrville’s primary retail corridor and under three miles of two large hospitals—Peterson Regional Medical Center and the Kerrville State Hospital. Local senior demographics are projected to grow significantly over the next 5-10 years.
- Blueprint highlighted the community’s strengths and presented the acquisition opportunity as a compelling investment for a wide range of investor profiles. Blueprint focused heavily on regional operators with a presence in the market seeking to capitalize on economies of scale.
- Blueprint’s marketing process concluded with New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care, a regional Texas-based operator, being selected as the buyer.
- Blueprint was heavily engaged throughout the transaction process notably facilitating due diligence and assisting the seller in negotiation of critical deal terms leading to another successful close.