Blueprint selectively markets opportunity on behalf of a private ownership group, pragmatically ushering another transaction to close during extraordinary market conditions
- Regency Place Senior Living offers private pay independent living, assisted living, and memory care services in three integrated buildings and is situated in an attractive part of Sacramento, which offers especially desirable demographics for an incoming seniors housing investor.
- The seller acquired the property in 2015 and added significant value by changing the management company, renovating the physical plant, and converting a portion of the assisted living units to memory care.
- Throughout the marketing process, Blueprint illustrated that the property is well positioned to harness additional value through rental rate increases while maintaining its strong occupancy.
- Blueprint’s marketing process resulted in a California-based seniors housing owner-operator being selected as the buyer. The buyer retained the existing management company, Northstar Senior Living, and closed on the transaction on July 28, 2020.
- Blueprint remained heavily engaged throughout the closing process by facilitating due diligence and assisting the seller with the negotiation of deal terms, leading to another successful close despite the continued uncertainty related to the COVID-19 pandemic.