Blueprint judiciously advises and executes on sale of newly built independent living and assisted living community in Alabama
- The approximate 55-unit independent and assisted living community is in the Birmingham, Alabama MSA.
- The Alabama-based developer purchased the existing assisted living community in 2016 and completed a full renovation as well as the addition of new units. Further, ownership built a new three-story independent living community on site to complement the existing assisted living community.
- Blueprint commenced marketing in fall 2020 and positioned the deal as a unique opportunity to acquire a newly built, stabilized asset with rate growth upside.
- Blueprint’s strategic and confidential marketing process resulted in a competitive bidding process yielding multiple offers, with Inspired Healthcare Capital prevailing as the winning bidder.
- Because of the exceptional operational performance, Inspired Healthcare Capital elected to retain the existing manager to continue operating the community.