Blueprint runs confidential process, producing private equity acquirer able to close during pandemic disruption
- Located in Akron, Ohio near the University of Akron campus, the skilled nursing and assisted living community was built in 1917 and comprehensively renovated in the mid-2000s.
- Citing a heightened focus on other aspects of their portfolio, the regional owner-operator exclusively engaged Blueprint for its unparalleled understanding of the Ohio seniors housing and healthcare market.
- Blueprint executed confidential negotiations, however, acquirer uncertainty surrounding the pandemic halted progress.
- Blueprint’s collaborative efforts and solutions-oriented approach resulted in reinvigorated negotiations, which ultimately led to a successful closing.
- The Blueprint team worked closely with the buyer and seller to facilitate and streamline the operational transition as well as expedited approval for license transfer.