Blueprint leverages team approach to bring execution certainty in uncertain times
- Totaling 195 units, both communities had established a strong reputation for quality care as well as a proven track record of operational success evidenced by occupancy levels exceeding 96% and combined EBITDAR of approximately $2.5 million.
- Blueprint positioned the deal as a rare opportunity for an incoming investor to acquire two stabilized seniors housing communities located in highly desirable northeast markets that feature attractive senior private pay demographics.
- By running a confidential and targeted marketing process directed toward the most active investors and operators throughout the northeast, Blueprint ensured the seller realized maximum value for the profitable communities.
- Despite fluctuating capital markets, Blueprint continued to work collaboratively with both parties, including introducing a lending intermediary to the acquirer, to ensure the deal continued to move forward to closing.
- The buyer selected was a partnership between an experienced real estate investor with an existing home health business in the state of Massachusetts seeking to expand their healthcare portfolio of services and a seasoned seniors housing operator based in New York.